Use Golf GPS Scorecard to tell your Own Golf Story...

Use "Golf GPS Scorecard" to tell your Own Golf Story...



My-Scorecard-Screen


Hole 1

  1. First shot, I drive 280 yards and into the woods.  
  2. The second shot, I try using my gap wedge to escape from the woods, but the ball hits tree and almost returns to the original position. 
  3. At last, I use #7 iron to chip and escape from woods successfully.   



But the chip goes too far, the ball cuts through the green. I chip again, and with one put only, I got a Bogie here.  


Hole 2

  1. In the beginning,  I miss my shot (#5 iron) and the ball drops into the woods again .
  2. Luckily, I have a very nice second shot with my gap wedge, I have escaped from woods and the  ball is very very near the pin.
  3. There is no doubt that with one put, I got a PAR.  






留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

GGS V1.5.0

Golf GPS Scorecard V1.5.1